Welcome to Women's Ministries
Women's Ministries takes pride in providing numerous services for our parish family. Our ministries include providing and arranging alter flowers, taking care of the alter linens, maintaining church candles, cleaning the church, organizing the coffee and donuts, funeral and other reception support, and yearly fund raisers. Please join us for one of events or consider becoming a member!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW WOMEN'S MINISTRY OFFICERS:
Margi Laird, President
Theresa Dice, Vice President
Terri Nesmith, Treasurer
Marilyn Sanbrillo, Secretary
INCREASING PARISHIONER INVOLVEMENT
It is important that we find new volunteers for our Sunday Supper, parish gift shop, and other parish needs.
Share Your Talents!
Take some time to prayerfully think about your God given talents. Consider how you can put your talents to work in our parish & community. Women?s ministry is actively seeking the following skills to support our many community activities. Please contact us if you can contribute in any of the following areas. Even if your skills are not specifically listed join us and share your ideas for new programs - every talent is a gift from God and valuable to parish family.
- Sewing: by hand or machine
- Needle crafts: embroidery, applique, etc.
- Culinary Skills: baking, desserts, wines, appetizers, ethnic foods, & other specialties
- Writing: Poetry, short stories, letters, etc.
- Social: Do you like to visit with people; Visit the sick/dying, grieving, etc.
- Language skills: Spanish, etc.
- Like to work with kids: age groups?
- Sales, marketing, teaching
- Like to offer your home for events
- Retreat Planning & Location Ideas (Fall Creek, Mt.Angel, Beaverton Retreat Center, etc.)